Monday, November 15, 2010

8 months old

Mason LOVES ice cream!

Playing on the computer

Little Mozart

Attacked with lotion by cousin Irelyn


I love a sleeping baby


I seriously can't believe how fast time is going by. Mason is crawling ALL over the place. He pulls himself up to everything and would prefer to walk if he could just figure it out. I'm worried what's going to happen when he does start walking, we both already fall into bed exhausted each day, Mason from playing so hard and me from chasing him around all day!

Ashlee brought the girls up last weekend so we could dye each other's hair. While we were in the kitchen, the kids were in the family room watching a movie. I went over to check on them and could see white stuff all over Mason. At first I thought he had spit up and got it all over himself somehow. Upon further investigation I realized that it was baby lotion. His cousin Irelyn loves playing with lotion and had somehow managed to put lotion all over Mason's head, face and shirt. She was pretty proud of herself and Mason just loves being around other kids so much that he didn't mind a bit.

Mason is not a good sleeper. We are up 2-3 times a night and sometimes for 2 hours straight before he decides to go back to sleep. During the day I'm lucky if he takes a 20 minute nap in the morning and afternoon. I'm working on getting the courage up to letting him cry it out, hopefully after we get back from grandma's house for Thanksgiving. Needless to say, he never falls asleep on his own, he has to be held and rocked. So when I layed him on the floor to watch a movie and came back in to see him sleeping, it pretty much melted my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment