Monday, December 6, 2010

Our little Santa Claus




He loves to pull the decorations off... TROUBLE!



Making Frosty & Santa out of bread dough with the kids


He actually got himself stuck in here....

My sister Cristy made me feel guilty for not sending out Christmas cards with a picture of Mason on it, so I decided today that I would just take a few snapshots of him by our tree. He wasn't impressed with the Santa hat, but he was a pretty good sport and I think they turned out cute.
We got our Christmas trees put up last week and I put out what decorations I had that wouldn't break. For the first few days he didn't even go near the big tree, I was so excited to think that I could keep the bottom fully decorated but that was wishful thinking. Now he won't leave the decorations alone, I took some of them off the very bottom, but I'll admit I'm a little vain and don't want to have an ugly looking tree. Check back after Christmas and that might change!
We were able to go down to my mom's house for Thanksgiving this year. Mason and I spent about 10 days down there. We had some of my nieces and nephews staying there for a few days so I decided to be creative with them one afternoon and we made a turkey, santa claus and snowman with my mom's yummy bread dough. We had learned to make the santa at young women's one night and so I got on Rhode's website and found some other cute ideas. It kept their interest for about 10 minutes and the rest of the time they just played with the dough.
We had 76 people at my mom's for dinner. I was running around like a crazy woman and didn't even think about taking pictures of everyone there. It was a lot of fun to see all my mom's family.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures, Torie! I had to keep the bottom of my tree bare when Josh and Jake were little, too. Kate wasn't really interested in the decorations though.
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete