Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Brandon






Kamri and Whitley at the arcade

Madi, Mason and Irelyn



Kamri and Mason having a staring contest

I'm a little late posting this but still wanted to. Brandon's birthday was on the
7th. We started out the day by having his family over to the house for a breakfast. Brandon did most of the cooking at scout camp and learned a few new tricks for breakfast foods on the camp chef, so he wanted to try it out on us. It was yummy! We just hung out at the house the rest of the day and then that night I took him to the Olive Garden for dinner. (thanks to Aunt Aimee for babysitting) Then on Sunday we went over to his mom's house for his birthday dinner. Cindy always fixes your favorite meal when it's your birthday. She is such a great cook and as always we had a great time over there.

We also had Brandon's family reunion at Cherry Hill last week. His mom's family gets together every Christmas and then a day during the summer. We chose not to swim at Cherry Hill since Mason is a little small for the slides, so we just hung out in the arcade. I don't think he really loved his car ride with Kermit, but mommy enjoyed taking pictures of him.

My sister Ashlee went to Portland for a wedding and so we took Madi and Irelyn for a few days. I was kind of nervous to have 3 kids under 3 years old, but it went really good. The girls were cute with Mason and I think he enjoyed having the company. (mommy can be kind of boring) I love the picture of the three of them in my bed... so cute!

1 comment:

  1. well now you what it's going to be like when you guys have your kids close together :) I'm loving the picture of Mason in the car!!

    ReplyDelete