Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Shower


My sisters and wonderful friends in St George that I miss so much! PS. Mandie had her baby yesterday (Thursday) I'm glad the baby waited through the shower....

Nice belly shot

My wonderful friend Reagan

This weekend I went to Southern Utah with Ashlee and her little girls for two baby showers. The first one was on Friday night in Panguitch and the other one was in St George on Saturday. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends!!! My mom and Ashlee worked so hard to put both of them together and we had a great time. Thanks to you both!!! On Saturday Reagan was such a sweetheart and let us hold the shower at her house. I was so excited to see her little guy Jett again, I hadn't seen him since the day after he was born and he is a little doll. Thanks to everyone who came and supported me, I got some wonderful gifts and really appreciate everyone! If I could figure out my new video camera I could post more pictures, but I had to steal these from Reagan- I'll work on getting more posted.

4 comments:

  1. Torie, you look so good! You have the most darling little belly. I'm sure that you're all baby. Good luck with everything. Not long now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute pregnant! I am so excited for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so super fun to see you that weekend! Thanks for the nice post I loved having the shower at my house and seeing everyone! Your nursery is so cute! You are just getting super ready which is awesome. I was visiting with Kami and Tawni and we were saying how you brought us all together and then you are the one that left us!! It's okay you are where you need to be. We love ya and miss ya though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have the cutest preggo belly ever. So much fun to see you and hear about your plans with the baby. Can't wait for the little man to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete