Sunday, February 28, 2010

Update

Finishing touches in the nursery.....


Madi trying to hide from the camera

Irelyn with grandma's glasses

35 week belly shot with my beautiful mom

Well, I'm getting close and we are almost totally ready for this little guy to join us. My sister Ashlee made the letters with Mason's name to go above the crib. We finally found a shelf that I have been searching for for months at Ikea, and now I just have to start washing clothes and blankets in the next week and we are all set. I'm going through the lovely nesting stage where everything in the house had to be cleaned out and organized and scrubbed. If you know me well you know my house is pretty clean all the time, but apparently in my crazy mind, it wasn't clean enough for the baby. (I'm sure he'll be grateful that all the closets have been cleaned out)
This weekend my sister Aimee, my parents and my sister Ashlee and her little girls came up to stay with us. Aimee has officially moved out of St George and is going to stay with us for a few weeks and then go to my sister's in Boston for a few weeks and then come back and figure out what to do from there. I'm excited to have her here with us!

5 comments:

  1. I love Mason's room! It is so cute- and I love those letters Ash made! You look GREAT!! I can't believe you are 35 weeks- he will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you decide on Mason as his name? Obviously, I think it's the greatest name EVER! You'll never regret naming him that or at least I haven't yet with my Mason.
    You look so great! I am so excited for this little guy to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room, and I am quite fond of the name!! You look beautiful as always! You've got a darling pregnant figure. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love M names, and Mason is a good one, and his room looks great! Say hi to Aimee for me and good luck in the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out darling! I love the finishing touches and the letters above the crib look great. I am sure you girls are all having so much fun hanging out together.

    I am wondering if you guys have an idea of what month you will be blessing Mason? I know that's a few months away but if he's born in April then would it be June? I would really like to come up and be there for it if possible. I don't love the idea of driving up with a belly, that means peeing every hour, but for you I will do it!!! jk

    Love you, you look absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete