Monday, June 7, 2010

Mason's Blessing Day










We had Mason blessed on Sunday June 6th. It was a very special day and we were lucky to have so many wonderful family members and friends come to spend the day with us. Brandon gave Mason the most beautiful blessing. There were two other little babies blessed, so our church was packed and a little noisy, so I didn't actually hear the blessing. Brandon came home and tried to remember exactly what he said, he typed it up and read it to me. Mason is so lucky to have such a wonderful dad who honor's his priesthood responsibilites and who is so spiritual and in tune with our Heavenly Father. Mason was such a little angel. I was so worried that he was not going to be good during the blessing because he was a little cranky having that suit and tie on, but he didn't make a peep. We are so blessed to have Mason in our family. We love him very much!

After sacrament was over with we all headed over to the park to have a little luncheon. It was fun to see everyone, we enjoyed visiting and eating yummy food and letting all the little kids burn off some energy playing. Thanks to everyone who traveled up to be with us, we love you and appreciate your love and support!

4 comments:

  1. Torie! Mason looks so adorable in that suit and tie! What a handsome little guy you have!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful blessing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, he looks soooo cute! I cna't believe how good he was either, it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still bummed that we weren't able to be there for his BIG day! I thought about you all weekend long and I am so happy that he was good for the blessing. I can totally understand what you mean, I prayed so hard that Stella would be quiet for hers! Mason looks so handsome and I love your family picture. Time to change your header picture, you have a sweet little son to add on there! I love you and miss you like crazy, hope you guys are doing good!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is freaking adorable!! I love his chubby cheeks...Never would guess by looking at these recent pictures that he was so tiny. Crazy how fast they change huh? When are we gonna introduce our babies to each other? They are over 3 months old!!

    ReplyDelete