Sunday, July 11, 2010

A week at Grandma's house

3 months old

finally figured out the Bumbo chair

Hiking at Bryce Canyon


Toy Story 3 in 3D

Mason with Aunt Cristy

Being cool

Me with my sisters

Mother/Daughter picture

Sleeping with daddy

Going to the balloon festival

My oldest sister Cristy who lives in Boston flew her kids Maya and Jake out for their annual trip to spend the summer with my mom and the rest of us. Since I hadn't seen Cristy for 2 years I decided to go down to Panguitch and spend the week with her and the rest of my family. The first weekend all my family came home for the balloon festival that they hold each year. We had a great time and it was fun to see a lot of old friends that we hadn't seen in years. I don't know why we all forgot to get our camera's out and take pictures (maybe next year)
During the week we took all the kids to Bryce to go on a little hike and have a picnic, we went swimming and to the park and on Thursday we went to Cedar to take the kids to Toy Story 3... Loved it! Mason actually sit through most of the movie and just stared at the screen, minus a 20 minute nap he took during the first part.

It was fun to have everyone together especially since it doesn't happen very often. Mason loves his Aunt Cristy and I was glad they got to spend some time together and get to know each other. My mom is always such a gracious host and takes such good care of all of us while we are home. She is a wonderful mom and grandma and we had a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun filled week! And Mason is getting so big! You are such a cute mom.

    ReplyDelete