Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Scout Camp = trip to grandma's house

Brandon ready for camp


Mason and Jett

Reagan, Jett, Mason and Me

Mason with Jill

Hanging out with grandma


I love when he sleeps... so cute!


Brandon had to go to scout camp the second week in July. They went up to the Uintah's and backpacked for 3 days and then just camped normally for 3 days. They had a great time and we are glad Brandon enjoyed the week, but boy did Mason and I miss him!

I decided to go back to my mom's house and stay for the week. We had a great time and Mason just loves his grandma, plus it was so nice to have her help. Mason got the flu on Friday and was so sick. I could not believe how much he was throwing up, it was actually really scarey for me so I was glad my mom was there for his first sickness. She pretty much just rocked him all day long. It took two or three days for him to get back to normal. It was a long 3 days!

Mason and I headed down to St George to stay overnight and catch up with my friends down there. I was able to go to lunch with Reagan, Kami, Tawni and Cher and all of our kids. There were more kids than adults so it was a little hectic, but so fun to see all of them.

We stayed over at Reagans that night. Reagan has been such a great friend to me over the years and I love her so much! It was fun to catch up with her and to spend time together with our little boys. She and Josh are expecting another little boy in January and I'm so excited for them. Thanks Reag for letting us stay with you.

While we were there we went to Jill's house so she could meet Mason for the first time. Jill is the one who set Brandon and I up and we just love her so much. We don't get to see her very often and so it was fun to introduce her to Mason and spend time at her house (which is also where Brandon proposed).

We had a fun trip to St George, but I was sure glad to get back to Panguitch and out of that ridiculous heat! I can't believe I lived down there for 10 years.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of mom and Mason! He's such a cute kid :)

    ReplyDelete